Dr. Patrick J. Rydell is the founder and director of Rocky Mountain Autism Center in Lone Tree, Colorado. Autism On Call, LLC is the training component of Rocky Mountain Autism Center. We have families visit and work with us from all over the world because of our innovative and refreshing family-systems model approach to ASD intervention. We ask families to be in all of our sessions, an “open-door policy”, so that we can all learn about what does and doesn’t make sense to our kids. We spend a great deal of time and effort assessing our kids’ learning style and devising unique strategies for them to “step out of their comfort zone” and be successful at home, school and in the community. We place a special value on “independence” and always ask the question, “Who is doing the thinking?” Our kids do not always have to “get it right”, but we do want them to “understand how and when to use their skills” based on their ability to “look up and look around” so that they can independently take advantage of the cues (not prompts!) being presented.
Personal Note: I have been in the field of autism spectrum disorder for a long time…34+ years. I haven’t seen it all, but I’ve seen a lot! I also believe that….Experience Matters! … and I welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you like we do with all of our families here at RMAC.
Dr. Patrick J. Rydell
100 Reasons to Contact Autism On Call, LLC.
I have listed out 100 Questions off of the top of my head….questions that we typically receive at RMAC. There are hundreds more questions out there that you and I could add to the list.
Autism On Call and Dr. Rydell can assist with:
- How the Learning Style Profile (LSP©) can be adapted to meet the needs of your child
- How the LSP© can enhance your child’s education and therapy
- How to change learning style challenges into learning style strengths
- Specific and unique questions regarding your child
- Personal issues regarding your family, spouses and ASD
- Behavioral, social, communication, developmental issues
- Collaboration with school, private practice, community, other families
- All levels of ASD challenges and ages